Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Delaware Otsego Page

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2004
      Which Adirondack engines were stored on the FJ&G and for how long?

      Gino

      On Jan 12, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Mark wrote:

      > Believe that to be the first run of the 29 (aka NYSW 104) on the
      > CNYK. Unit was bought at Adirondack Ry. auction in 3/82, stored for a
      > few weeks on Conrail, then moved on to CNYK along with a former PRR
      > coach also from the ADK auction.
      >
      > Mark
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2004
        Both ADK RS-3s, 28 and 29, were stored on the FJ&G for a time. I
        couldn't say how long, probably a few months.

        The only other units ADK had were a GE 44 tonner (2), Alco RSC2 (25),
        and a leased D&H RS-3 (4075).

        Mark

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Gino & Kelly DiCarlo