Another Website

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Found this site through another Yahoo Group I belong to. There are
      FJ&G photos, but nothing I haven't seen before. The site covers
      several electric lines from all parts of the country. Check it out.

      http://206.103.49.193/index.html

      Hope this link works.

      Walt
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Danylak"
        <waltdanylak@c...> wrote:
        > Found this site through another Yahoo Group I belong to.
        >There are FJ&G photos, but nothing I haven't seen before.
        >The site covers several electric lines from all parts of the
        >country. Check it out.
        >
        > http://206.103.49.193/index.html
        >
        > Hope this link works.
        >
        > Walt

        The URL is the revised one for Dave's Rail Pictures. I updated
        the Links page for the FJ&G in the last week or two.

        Glenn