Re: New Haven Vt branch and Turbolinres

  • Dean J. Splittgerber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      Joe, fellow bridgeliner, Railfan photographer. You to didn't fall for
      the april fools artcle we posted about the Susie Q getting the
      Turboliners from the state to run between Syracuse and Binghampton.
      No No not True.

      Dean

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "joseph Klapkowski"
      <riverlinejoe@h...> wrote:
      > Two things that I had heard were going to happen dutring 2003 never
      appeared
      > on my radar screen. Firsdt weren't the turbos supposed to operate
      over the
      > Syracuse Branch ?
      >
      > Secvond wasn't the VTR suppoased to build a branch to the omya
      quarry in New
      > Haven ?

      > Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN
      Wine.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        Speaking of between Bingo and Cuse, when are the trains going to run?
        I'm not talking about the Turbos here! I'm talking about the state
        project that's supposed to connect rail travel between Binghamton and
        Syracuse and I believe Utica and Binghamton? Mark Wilber, any info?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
          Yeah, i fell for it........................