New Haven Vt branch and Turbolinres

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Two things that I had heard were going to happen dutring 2003 never appeared
      on my radar screen. Firsdt weren't the turbos supposed to operate over the
      Syracuse Branch ?

      Secvond wasn't the VTR suppoased to build a branch to the omya quarry in New
      Haven ?

      Expand your wine savvy � and get some great new recipes � at MSN Wine.
      http://wine.msn.com
    • Dean J. Splittgerber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        Joe, fellow bridgeliner, Railfan photographer. You to didn't fall for
        the april fools artcle we posted about the Susie Q getting the
        Turboliners from the state to run between Syracuse and Binghampton.
        No No not True.

        Dean

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "joseph Klapkowski"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
          Speaking of between Bingo and Cuse, when are the trains going to run?
          I'm not talking about the Turbos here! I'm talking about the state
          project that's supposed to connect rail travel between Binghamton and
          Syracuse and I believe Utica and Binghamton? Mark Wilber, any info?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
            Yeah, i fell for it........................