Re: [FJGRailroad] From the Archives

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 1, 2004
      Im trying to find railroad pictures on the net for the Poughkeepsie
      area.I believe there is a line called the Hospital Industrial and also
      an old railroad bridge that crosses the Hudson River. Anyone got
      pictures or know where to look? Thanks Mark
    • Charles Vosburgh
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 12 7:11 AM
        Joe;  I found a unit #3715-3745 listed as a CN class MR-18d MLW, RS-18 built in 1958.  Railroad Magazine put out a book called Diesel Locomotive Rosters many years ago from the pages of their magazine stories.  No publication date was found in the book but was printed by Wayner Publications in NYC.  CP had no 3700 # Diesels.  Hope this helps.  Charlie