J. Ledlie Hees' House in Palm Beach, FL

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
      I've posted the For Sale article from the 14 Nov 2003 Wall Street
      Journal on the house built in Palm Beach, FL, for J. Ledlie Hees in
      1924.

      It is in the Files section, under the Articles folder.

      BTW, I have larger electronic copies of this available if you want
      one. Just send me a note off-list. The TIF file will run about 3
      meg in size, but I can reduce it down to a more reasonable size file
      in JPG format.

      Glenn
      Penacook, NH
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
        Here's a URL for the house on the Wall Street Journal's web site:

        <http://homes.wsj.com/columnists/houseofweek/20031114-house.html>

        The picture is in colour, plus there's a few more that were not in
        the original newspaper article.

        Glenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
          J. Ledlie had a lot more going for him than the presidency of the FJ&G in
          1924.

          PKL

          >From: "Glenn J. Williams" <103424.2304@...>
          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: J. Ledlie Hees' House in Palm Beach, FL
          >Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:16:58 -0000
          >
          >Here's a URL for the house on the Wall Street Journal's web site:
          >
          ><http://homes.wsj.com/columnists/houseofweek/20031114-house.html>
          >
          >The picture is in colour, plus there's a few more that were not in
          >the original newspaper article.
          >
          > Glenn

          Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
          yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx