RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Ginosrailpage

    Message 1 of 120 , Dec 26, 2003
      No Walt, those are all part of the things I need to fix. I wanted
      to just get the files up and running. I didn't even know it was ready.
      I check the new address for the heck of it and was suprised to say the
      least...

      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 19, 2005

        Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005
        Time: 7:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        To be held at the Gloversville Free Library. Questions, call
        Walt at 315-479-5879.