Re: Microsoft Train Simulator

  • dansdesigns
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2003
      Hello Uncle Leo,

      You would also need at least an 8MB, 3D Video Card, but 16MB would be
      better.

      Daniel

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "LeeDarshi" <LeeDarshi@E...>
      wrote:
      > Guys,
      >
      > I have a Celeron running at 450 Mhz, 196 Mb ram and a 40 Gb hard
      drive. My operating system is Windows XP Professional. What version
      of Microsoft Train Simulator can I run? Are there any bugs in the
      program?

      > Uncle Leo

      Schenectady
      > Trolley Line, Cayadutta Electric and Mountain Lake Electric...
      >
      > Gino

      FJ&G
      > for Microsoft Train Simulator?
      >
      > Just a nice thought!!!
      >
      > Happy Holidays to All!!!
      > Daniel
      >

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
      http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
      http://naphotos.nerail.org/

      Service.