Re: Vail Mills or Vails Mills?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 1999
      FJ&G employee timetable for 1906 lists Vails Mills; 1910 shows Vail Mills.
      Got home this week and reviewed the pictures from the books of the FJ&G
      waiting rooms, which I believed were all alike. This one at Perth has a
      noticeably extended overhang of the front door, unlike the ones shown for
      the trolley line where the eaves appear to overhang evenly. I have not made
      the "great contact" that I was anticipating with the owner, though a little
      heart catheterization interfered with my progress this week.

      Thinking of remaining relics, while they last - a curious sight os gas car
      202 sitting off the south side of route 7, east of Troy about 5 to 10 miles.
      It seems so small.

      Well I'm on the horseplayers special again this week so have to cut short.

      PKL