Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello all, New girl on board. Anyone have awebcam? (My Pic)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
      Would be an interesting Christmas meeting. You working Monday? I'm
      planning on being in Broadalbin if the snow is not too much of a problem.

      PKL

      >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
      >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello all, New girl on board. Anyone have
      >awebcam? (My Pic)
      >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:44:49 -0500
      >
      > > Darn, I must be missing something here; are you the only one to see the
      > > picture Gino? Any possibility that you are dissing a person with a real
      > > interest in railroads? There are female railfans!
      > >
      > > PKL
      > >
      >I know there are female rail fans, heck we actually had a female member who
      >grew up in Gloversville with a love of the FJG. No, this was a commercial
      >spammer, especially since her Yahoo Profile was "The Lap dancer."
      >
      >Gino

      Get holiday tips for festive fun.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
        Paul & Gino photos are back from Kodak...addresses please.

        >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello all, New girl on board. Anyone have
        >awebcam? (My Pic)
        >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:27:23 -0500
        >
        >Would be an interesting Christmas meeting. You working Monday? I'm
        >planning on being in Broadalbin if the snow is not too much of a problem.
        >
        >PKL
        >

        > >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
        > >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello all, New girl on board. Anyone have
        > >awebcam? (My Pic)
        > >Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:44:49 -0500
        > >
        > > > Darn, I must be missing something here; are you the only one to see
        >the
        > > > picture Gino? Any possibility that you are dissing a person with a
        >real
        > > > interest in railroads? There are female railfans!
        > > >
        > > > PKL
        > > >
        > >I know there are female rail fans, heck we actually had a female member
        >who
        > >grew up in Gloversville with a love of the FJG. No, this was a
        >commercial
        > >spammer, especially since her Yahoo Profile was "The Lap dancer."
        > >
        > >Gino

        >Get holiday tips for festive fun.
        >http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx

        Get holiday tips for festive fun.
      • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
          > Paul & Gino photos are back from Kodak...addresses please.

          Joe,

          Gino DiCarlo
          63 Trottingham Road
          Saratoga Springs, NY