Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello all, New girl on board. Anyone have a webcam? (My Pic)

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 12, 2003
      Was she cute Gino?

      Maybe she could come to our next meeting?

      Steve

      .
      On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:36:20 -0500 Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      <dicarlos@...> writes:
      > > Gino,
      > >
      > > As owner of the FJ&G group, can't you remove that message and any
      > > future spam messages?
      > >
      > > Walt
      > >

      > I can't remove messages, but I did remove this person! It's so
      > tough to
      > monitor who subscribes to the group and if they're a rail fan or a
      > SPAM
      > Fan...

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
      > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
      > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
      >
      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 12, 2003
        > Was she cute Gino?
        >
        > Maybe she could come to our next meeting?
        >
        > Steve

        I can't say I saw her! She is welcome to our next meeting though. I'll bet
        she could bring some good movies...

        Gino
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 13, 2003
          I can't remove messages, but I did remove this person! It's so tough
          to monitor who subscribes to the group and if they're a rail fan or a
          SPAM Fan.
          Gino

          Gino,

          That seems a little strange to me. Another group I belong to has
          messages deleted all the time by the owner.

          Are you still planning on attending the meeting this coming Wednesday?
          I have a list of updates for your FJ&G website.

          By the way, for the rest of guys and lap dancers, the December
          meeting will be held this coming Wednesday night, December 17, at the
          Gloversville Library at 7:00.

          Walt
        • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 13, 2003
            > Gino,
            >
            > That seems a little strange to me. Another group I belong to has
            > messages deleted all the time by the owner.
            >
            > Are you still planning on attending the meeting this coming Wednesday?
            > I have a list of updates for your FJ&G website.
            >
            > By the way, for the rest of guys and lap dancers, the December
            > meeting will be held this coming Wednesday night, December 17, at the
            > Gloversville Library at 7:00.
            >
            > Walt

            It's a little too much for me to preview every message that goes to the
            group. It sounds a little like Big Brother to me. I'd rather just remove
            the people after an incident. Yes, as long as there's not another snow
            storm, I will be there Wednesday night. I'll bring some rum and eggnog. We
            can get good and loaded for our Christmas meeting. Paul is bringing the
            lap-dancing Rail-Fans. A good time will be had by all...

            Gino
          • Stephen G. Myers
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 13, 2003
              What will the movie be this month? Is the lap dancer bringing the
              entertainment?

              .

              On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:07:45 -0500 Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
              <dicarlos@...> writes:
              > > Gino,
              > >
              > > That seems a little strange to me. Another group I belong to has
              > > messages deleted all the time by the owner.
              > >
              > > Are you still planning on attending the meeting this coming
              > Wednesday?
              > > I have a list of updates for your FJ&G website.
              > >
              > > By the way, for the rest of guys and lap dancers, the December
              > > meeting will be held this coming Wednesday night, December 17, at
              > the
              > > Gloversville Library at 7:00.
              > >
              > > Walt
              > >

              > It's a little too much for me to preview every message that goes to
              > the
              > group. It sounds a little like Big Brother to me. I'd rather just
              > remove
              > the people after an incident. Yes, as long as there's not another
              > snow
              > storm, I will be there Wednesday night. I'll bring some rum and
              > eggnog. We
              > can get good and loaded for our Christmas meeting. Paul is bringing
              > the
              > lap-dancing Rail-Fans. A good time will be had by all...

              > Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
              > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
              > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
              > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
              > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
              >
              > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Dick Ryall
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 13, 2003
                Look out guys they are going to mass for membership in the club. F J
                and G Friendly Jills and Guys dick

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 14, 2003
                  Gino- Those lap dancers will be dressed in bibs! Mark
                • Dick Ryall
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 14, 2003
                    Is that all????????????????