Negatives

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2003
      Rather than pass the negatve around and risk damage or loss, since at least
      two of you want the shot, how about if get a couple of 5x7's done and you
      guys can reimburse me for the cost ?

      Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
      video game reviews, and more here.
      http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2003
        Joe,

        Since this is becoming a project, would you please have one printed for me
        too.

        Thanks,

        PKL

        >From: "joseph Klapkowski" <riverlinejoe@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Negatives
        >Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:46:55 +0000
        >
        >Rather than pass the negatve around and risk damage or loss, since at least
        >two of you want the shot, how about if get a couple of 5x7's done and you
        >guys can reimburse me for the cost ?

        >Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
        >video game reviews, and more here.
        >http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx

        From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
        range of helpful holiday info here.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2003
          Sure...not a problem..............

          >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Negatives
          >Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:22:19 -0500
          >
          >Joe,
          >
          >Since this is becoming a project, would you please have one printed for me
          >too.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >
          >PKL
          >

          > >From: "joseph Klapkowski" <riverlinejoe@...>
          > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Negatives
          > >Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:46:55 +0000
          > >
          > >Rather than pass the negatve around and risk damage or loss, since at
          >least
          > >two of you want the shot, how about if get a couple of 5x7's done and
          >you
          > >guys can reimburse me for the cost ?

          > >Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment
          >equipment,
          > >video game reviews, and more here.
          > >http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx

          >From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
          >range of helpful holiday info here.
          >http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx
          >

          >Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
          >Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at
          >http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
          >Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          >http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          >Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
          >http://naphotos.nerail.org/

          Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are
          always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free!