Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
      > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw the
      > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
      > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs it...

      Yes Joe, get me those dates...

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
        I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
        just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

        >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
        >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
        >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
        >
        > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
        >the
        > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
        > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
        >it...
        > >

        >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
        >
        >Gino

        Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
        now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
          Speaking of photos, does anyone in the group have the negative of
          either 20 or 21 at the D&H shops in Colonie? I saw this photo a few
          years ago, but I don't remember who had it.

          Walt
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
            Yes!

            I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
            just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

            >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
            >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
            >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
            >
            > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
            >the
            > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
            > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
            >it...
            > >

            >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
            >
            >Gino

            Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
            now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

            http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org