I'am back

  • stevefjg20
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Hello everyone after too many months i finally got my internet back
      up and running.This past September the editor and owner of Railmodel
      journel came to the house and photografed the layout It should be in
      the feb or mar issue and i think it will be on the cover.I'll let you
      guys know soon whats up with the dates and stuff.I've been working a
      second job so i havent had much free time but i'll try to stop in as
      much as possible

      Steve L