FW: Top 15 Reasons Railfanning is better than Deer Hunting
- It's hunting season in upstate New York...Gino
"Top 15 Reasons Railfanning is better than Deer Hunting"
15. Kids don't cry BAMBI when you bring a "trophy" home.
14. Wife wouldn't object too much to have "trophy shot" over dining room table.
13. No taxidermist fee for "mounting" your best trophy shot.
12. Trains can be shot all year long.
11. A warm car beats a tree stand any day.
10. Train lovers don't get mad at you for shooting "Thomas The Tank Engine".
9. You can't use a scanner to tell when deer are getting close.
8. No arguments when two people shoot the same train at the same time.
7. No boring Deer Hunting stories.
6. Nobody cares if you use a railroad crossing sign to "sight in" your camera.
5. Three words: "Hunting License Fee".
4. SD90MAC's don't need to be field dressed.
3. Working models of deer? Yeah, right.
2. There's no limit on how many trains you're allowed to shoot.
1. Unless they're really dumb, your buddies won't mistake you for The Southwest Chief.