Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2003
      Nice article in todays Binghamton Sun-Bulletin that one of ours
      ex-member (Mike Engle) bought a diner in Wellington,Ohio and had it
      shipped here to Gilbertsville,NY. It was known as Carls Diner but Mike
      has renamed it Cecil's,in which he named it after his grandfather that
      was an engineer with the New York Central. Carls Diner use to serve many
      railroad workers in the past years. Good luck Mike if your still on.
      Mark
    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
        > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw the
        > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
        > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs it...

        Yes Joe, get me those dates...

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
          I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
          just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

          >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
          >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
          >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
          >
          > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
          >the
          > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
          > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
          >it...
          > >

          >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
          >
          >Gino

          Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
          now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
        • Walt Danylak
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
            Speaking of photos, does anyone in the group have the negative of
            either 20 or 21 at the D&H shops in Colonie? I saw this photo a few
            years ago, but I don't remember who had it.

            Walt
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
              Yes!

              I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
              just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

              >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
              >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
              >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
              >
              > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
              >the
              > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
              > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
              >it...
              > >

              >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
              >
              >Gino

              Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
              now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

              http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              http://www.lostlandmarks.org