Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2003
      I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw the
      photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
      Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs it...

    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2003
        Nice article in todays Binghamton Sun-Bulletin that one of ours
        ex-member (Mike Engle) bought a diner in Wellington,Ohio and had it
        shipped here to Gilbertsville,NY. It was known as Carls Diner but Mike
        has renamed it Cecil's,in which he named it after his grandfather that
        was an engineer with the New York Central. Carls Diner use to serve many
        railroad workers in the past years. Good luck Mike if your still on.
        Mark
      • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
          > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw the
          > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
          > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs it...

          Yes Joe, get me those dates...

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 22, 2003
            I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
            just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

            >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
            >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
            >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
            >
            > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
            >the
            > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
            > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
            >it...
            > >

            >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
            >
            >Gino

            Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
            now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
          • Walt Danylak
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
              Speaking of photos, does anyone in the group have the negative of
              either 20 or 21 at the D&H shops in Colonie? I saw this photo a few
              years ago, but I don't remember who had it.

              Walt
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 23, 2003
                Yes!

                I am going to have to go through about thirty issues but I will try... I
                just happened upon the negative...want to borrow it?

                >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
                >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Web Site
                >Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:45:57 -0500
                >
                > > I recently was going through some old issues of RailsNortheast and saw
                >the
                > > photo. There was also a loco news item that I reported the 21 in little
                > > Ferry. If I look again I could nail the date for you if anyone needs
                >it...
                > >

                >Yes Joe, get me those dates...
                >
                >Gino

                Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
                now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

                http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                http://www.lostlandmarks.org