Ontario Northland and E stroudsburg tower

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      Anyone see the October issue of Railpace ( I am sure a few of you subscribe)
      what a gret artical on the ON. F units and better yet a B unit ! Anybody
      want to go up next June? I am not kidding I would love to get together with
      a couple guys and head north....I went to Newfoundland before the narrow
      gauge went away and did the Soo........who wants to go to the Northland ?

      Question about the E Stroudsburgh tower. There are two lights on the outside
      that look like signals. Anybody have info?

      Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
      playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!