J. Ledlie Hees House

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2003
      Today's Wall Street Journal House of the Week column features a home
      built in 1924 for J. Ledlie Hees in Palm Beach, Florida.

      With seven bedrooms, six baths, two half-baths, and 9407 square feet,
      the current asking price is $5.75 million.

      I'll post the article as soon as I get the new scanner working.

      Glenn
    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2003
        > Today's Wall Street Journal House of the Week column features a home
        > built in 1924 for J. Ledlie Hees in Palm Beach, Florida.
        >
        > With seven bedrooms, six baths, two half-baths, and 9407 square feet,
        > the current asking price is $5.75 million.
        >
        > I'll post the article as soon as I get the new scanner working.
        >
        > Glenn

        Wow, he had a house down there too?