Syracuse Show

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2003
      Anyone find anything good at the Syracuse show? I saw Little Falls and
      Dolgeville Railroad
      shirts for $8.95. Great deal, but only large, no EX!!! Of course, I
      couldn't get one then...

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York

      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2003
        Gino,

        Nothing much new in the way of FJ&G items at the show. Bob's Photos
        and a few other photo dealers were there, but I didn't see anything
        new in the line of photos. There was a new reprint (2nd Edition)of
        the book "Night of Disaster, The NYC Gulf Curve Wreck" by David A.
        Taylor and Lucinda M. Parker. It's available for $11.95 plus $2.25
        shipping directly from David A. Taylor, 546 Garden Street, Little
        Falls, NY 13365-1426. Email: tracks(at)twcny.rr.com. The (at) means
        @, but if you type the complete email address, Yahoo drops the last
        few letters.

        Walt
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2003
          I saw that book and meant to grab one! Unfortunately I bought
          a railroad atlas that didn't include the Troy & Schenectady,
          original Greenwich & Johnsonville, Jerseyfield Railroad or the
          Amsterdam Chuctanunda and Northern. To say the least, I am
          disappointed with it...