Re: [FJGRailroad] new guy

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2003
      Welcome Brian,you'll find this is a very friendly group. Gino has put
      together a good web page.I think the letter G in FJG really stands for
      Gino. Mark
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2003
        Brian,

        Welcome to the group. Feel free to ask any question(s) you have. Most
        likely someone in the group will know the answer. To share
        information is our main purpose. The more people that know the facts
        about the FJ&G the better. Knowledge is useless unless it shared.

        Walt
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
          WowMark, that was pretty nice of you!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
            think the FJ&G's GE 44 tommer is out near you.....

            >From: "ribside" <bdshumaker@...>
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [FJGRailroad] new guy
            >Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:05:34 -0000
            >
            > Hello, my name is Brian Shumaker and I hail from Iowa. Although I
            >am new to this list, I've been a fan of the FJG since it graced the
            >pages of MR back in the late 70's.(I'm a sucker for quaint
            >shortlines). Since then I've snatched what info I could on the
            >line, and came across Gino's page about five years ago-boy, has it
            >changed! Great new info for this returnee. Thanks Gino. Ever on
            >the search for more info, rest assured I'll be picking everone's
            >brain out there for all sorts of trival bits.
            >
            >Brian Shumaker

            Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
            Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es