RE: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
      Do you push the cars out of the way with the engine?

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
        We would like to but we cant.As long as the locomtives clear thats all
        we are concern.If we cant get by a car we usually call the city police
        to handle it.MARK
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 9, 2003
          Is this 99 in the AAR Mechanical Rules governing car repairs and inspection?

          PKL

          >From: mwilber@...
          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
          >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
          >
          >Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
          >years old?
          > Mark

          Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.