RE: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
      Yes Mark, that's the same one! It used to be by the Route 12
      bridge, but now it is in the yard. As a matter of fact, right
      behind an LASB boxcar...

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
        Do you push the cars out of the way with the engine?

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
          We would like to but we cant.As long as the locomtives clear thats all
          we are concern.If we cant get by a car we usually call the city police
          to handle it.MARK
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 9, 2003
            Is this 99 in the AAR Mechanical Rules governing car repairs and inspection?

            PKL

            >From: mwilber@...
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
            >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
            >
            >Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
            >years old?
            > Mark

            Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.