RE: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
      Gino - Isnt that the snow plow that was torched off last year by some
      kids? Mark
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
        Its really fun coming down the street in the winter with snow banks on
        each side and automobiles parked on the tracks. Gino,did you also find
        the switch stand for Matts Brewery? Its under the street.Mark
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
          Yes Mark, that's the same one! It used to be by the Route 12
          bridge, but now it is in the yard. As a matter of fact, right
          behind an LASB boxcar...

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
            Do you push the cars out of the way with the engine?

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
              We would like to but we cant.As long as the locomtives clear thats all
              we are concern.If we cant get by a car we usually call the city police
              to handle it.MARK
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 9, 2003
                Is this 99 in the AAR Mechanical Rules governing car repairs and inspection?

                PKL

                >From: mwilber@...
                >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
                >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
                >
                >Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
                >years old?
                > Mark

                Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.