Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
      Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
      years old?
      Mark
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
        Gino - Isnt that the snow plow that was torched off last year by some
        kids? Mark
      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
          Its really fun coming down the street in the winter with snow banks on
          each side and automobiles parked on the tracks. Gino,did you also find
          the switch stand for Matts Brewery? Its under the street.Mark
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
            Yes Mark, that's the same one! It used to be by the Route 12
            bridge, but now it is in the yard. As a matter of fact, right
            behind an LASB boxcar...

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
              Do you push the cars out of the way with the engine?

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
                We would like to but we cant.As long as the locomtives clear thats all
                we are concern.If we cant get by a car we usually call the city police
                to handle it.MARK
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 9, 2003
                  Is this 99 in the AAR Mechanical Rules governing car repairs and inspection?

                  PKL

                  >From: mwilber@...
                  >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
                  >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
                  >
                  >Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
                  >years old?
                  > Mark

                  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.