RE: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee

  • peter sefton
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
      Gino, did you see that great tower by Snydecker & Schuyler near the
      Utica Club brewery?

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
        Oh yeah Pete! I've photographed that area in the past!
        I just love Schuyler Street which is a street-running
        railroad! I'd love to catch a train going p the street,
        but I never make it there on weekdays!

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
          Gino-Usually there are no jobs out of Utica on sundays. Binghamton is
          where the action is on sundays.Also in Syracuse we get cars in at
          DeWitt.Anytime you or anyone wants a tour of our line,let me know. Mark
        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
            Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
            years old?
            Mark
          • mwilber@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
              Gino - Isnt that the snow plow that was torched off last year by some
              kids? Mark
            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
                Its really fun coming down the street in the winter with snow banks on
                each side and automobiles parked on the tracks. Gino,did you also find
                the switch stand for Matts Brewery? Its under the street.Mark
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
                  Yes Mark, that's the same one! It used to be by the Route 12
                  bridge, but now it is in the yard. As a matter of fact, right
                  behind an LASB boxcar...

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
                    Do you push the cars out of the way with the engine?

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 7, 2003
                      We would like to but we cant.As long as the locomtives clear thats all
                      we are concern.If we cant get by a car we usually call the city police
                      to handle it.MARK
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 9, 2003
                        Is this 99 in the AAR Mechanical Rules governing car repairs and inspection?

                        PKL

                        >From: mwilber@...
                        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Hellllo out therrrrrrreeeee
                        >Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
                        >
                        >Does anyone knows if the Rule 99 doesnt apply to any equipment over 40
                        >years old?
                        > Mark

                        Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.