RE: [FJGRailroad] Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 18, 2003
      Oh yeah Mark, and you missed out! Speaking of videos, we'll
      be watching FJG videos this meeting. I know we have some new
      people who haven't seen the Bullet Car and Diesel videos yet.
      If you want to see some FJG movies, make it to this month's
      meeting guys!!!

      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 21, 2005
        Thank you for the information.
         I got an e mail from PKL informing me as well.
         Is he one of the webmasters also ?  This site is interesting at times seems more like a chat site than a post message board .  Does the chat room ever entertain anyone ? Phil