Albany Institute of History and Art train exhibit

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi to all,

      I visited this museum exhibit today and found it to very interesting and educational. It is focused on the New York Central and the Delaware and Hudson railroads and their predecessors. It will take at least two hours of your time and runs until November 2, 2003. This museum is not a state run museum but is a private, non-profit museum dating back to the 1700's. They charged me five dollars (senior rate) but it was well worth it. It is a first class exhibit. Their WEB site is:

      There is free parking at the rear of the museum.

      Malcolm Horton