Upcoming Train Shows

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2003
      Picked up some fliers the other day for upcoming shows.

      Railfair26 - Ottawa Ontario, Oct. 18/19 - $7.00, Sat. 11:00-5:30 and
      Sun 10:00-4:30 - 10 layouts, all scales, 40 exhibits and vendors -
      http://home.inter.net.ca/~brm.na/shows.htm

      Kingston Model Railroad Club, 66th Anniversary Open House - Kingston,
      NY, All Saturdays and Sundays in November 12:00-5:00, $4.00 - "O"
      Scale Layout, scale models, railroad museum - Info 845-334-8233

      Great Train Extravaganza 2003 - Empire State Plaza Convention Center,
      Albany, Dec. 7 10:00-4:00 - $5.00 - operating layouts, displays,
      train related items, collecting/buying/selling - Info 518-371-9164

      Also, in case anyone is in the area, there's a small trolley museum
      over in Shellburn Falls, MA. They have one operating car and a 15-20
      minute ride, one small museum building. Didn't have a chance to go
      through it as was just passing through but if you're in the area it
      may be worth a look - hope to get back and check it out. The Route 2
      drive through the mountains should be spectacular in the autuum.
      Jerry
    • LeeDarshi Morelli

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2003
          Guess I should wear my glasses when I read the fine
          print. URL should be
          "http://home.inter.net.ca/~brmna/shows.htm. I just
          tried it and it works.
          Jerry
          > I did not get a hit, when I tried to go to the
          > website.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Saul Kalbfeld
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2003
            If the NMRA or the local region (NER) for upstate has a table, and
            you a modeler and not yet a member, check them out and see the
            benefits of being a member of the National Model Railroad
            Association.
            Saul