Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Slide scanners

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2003
      My daughter bought one of those too and wound up returning it for another.
      She had trouble getting it to work with a newer machine as well. Still
      nothing was like the issues I had to over come to get this UMax working.
      Eventually it boiled down to one PC just to run the scanner and associated
      programs and another for everything else. I recalled that the one I saw for
      a demo was on its' own pc also, but it was not mentioned when I bought it.
      Had to do a bit of reconfiguration which I would never have figured out
      myself. Thank goodness for great tech support at UMax.

      PKL