Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: 3rd Annual

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 23, 2003
      Steve I use a UMax PowerLook III, picked up a few years ago in NYC and seems
      to do a nice job and will also run single scans of as many as twelve slides
      in a holder laid on the scan surface. (They have one now that will do 32)
      I believe they also have consumer models which will do the job well. There
      are a number of models available try Consumers Reports for an evaluation -
      there is no doubt in my experience some are better and some just aren't good
      enough.

      PKL

      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental