Get Together

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 94 , Aug 11, 2003
      Hi guys,

      Has everyone who's planning on coming this Saturday emailed me? I'd like
      To know exactly who is coming. If it's a last minute decision, let me know
      That too! Also, if it's a last minute decision to bring someone with you,
      Bring them along! By the way, the weather forecast for this Saturday is
      Mostly sunny, a high of 77. Hope they are right, it sounds good...

      Gino
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora