RE: [FJGRailroad] Get-Together Flyer

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 29 9:49 PM
      How do I set Yahoo to no mail?

      >From: "Rogers Finch" <ka2hsu@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Get-Together Flyer
      >Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:24:30 -0400
      >
      >Walt, the flyer attachment came through just fine.
      >
      >I have been following the plans for the Get-Together with great interest
      >and wish it were possible for us to join all of you on that day. It looks
      >like a great trip. We can't make it this year but hope to in the future.
      >Barbara's home town is Gloversville and mine is Broadalbin, so we have
      >loads of memories of the FJ&G from the 20s, 30s, and 40s.
      >
      >Say Hi to Gordie Cornell for the Finches when you visit Broadalbin.
      >
      >Best wishes to all
      >
      >Barbara (Hine) and Rogers Finch
      >Little Silver, NJ - moving to Peabody MA after Labor Day

    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 30 5:21 AM
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "joseph Klapkowski"
        <riverlinejoe@h...> wrote:
        How do I set Yahoo to no mail?

        Go to Edit My Membership and select select no email.

        Walt
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 30 7:06 PM
          I could not open it

          >From: waltdanylak@...
          >To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Get-Together Flyer
          >Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:37:40 -0400
          >
          >Group,
          >
          >I'm trying to send this message with an attachment from outside the normal
          >Yahoo group. It may work or it may not.
          >
          >If these does work the attachment is the flyer about the Get-Together I'm
          >planing on sending to some Yahoo groups as well as the local newspapers and
          >radio stations. Before I do that, I would like you comments regarding the
          >flyer, either to the group or off line to me directly.
          >
          >Walt
          ><< attach5.bin >>

        • Walt Danylak
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 31 2:31 AM
            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "joseph Klapkowski"
            <riverlinejoe@h...> wrote:
            I could not open it

            Joe,

            It's a Word document. Do you have Word installed on your computer?

            Walt
          • Stephen G. Myers
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 31 5:53 AM
              Hey Gino,

              are you out there?

              Steve

              .

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 31 6:51 AM
                Steve,

                Are you out there? We're hoping to see you at our August get-together!
                Are you coming?

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 31 7:01 AM
                  I work all the time, I don't have a life!!
                  i wanted to send you a magazine, can I have your mailing address?

                  Steve

                  .