HO Model of FJ&G 177 & 178 Possible

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2003
      According to Cannonball Shops, if enough interest is shown, an
      HO gauge model of FJ&G 177 and 178 *might* be made.

      The details are at:
      <http://www.mrrwarehouse.com/MRW-Made/steeple.htm>

      At the minimum, send in the postcard if you are interested. Be
      sure to read the whole page - there's some good stuff there!

      Glenn
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2003
        I replyed to this message last week Glenn and it never made the
        group! Jeesh! Anyhow, my message was something live this.
        That company is also producing some Brill-Gas-Electric-Cars.
        I forget what series. I was just wondering if it was the 200-series
        FJG gas cars or if it was some sort of Doodle Bugs. I'd love
        to get a model of the 200 series.

        Gino

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams" <
        103424.2304@c...> wrote:
        > According to Cannonball Shops, if enough interest is shown, an
        > HO gauge model of FJ&G 177 and 178 *might* be made.
        >
        > The details are at:
        > <http://www.mrrwarehouse.com/MRW-Made/steeple.htm>
        >
        > At the minimum, send in the postcard if you are interested. Be
        > sure to read the whole page - there's some good stuff there!
        >
        > Glenn
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2003
          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <dicarlos@l...>
          wrote:
          ... That company is also producing some Brill-Gas-Electric-Cars.
          I forget what series. I was just wondering if it was the 200-series
          FJG gas cars or if it was some sort of Doodle Bugs. I'd love
          to get a model of the 200 series.

          Gino,

          The company does list a Brill Model 55 (stock #772-358) which is what
          FJG 200-202 were. There was also a brass import a few years ago of
          the Model 55 in HO.

          Walt