Re: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together

    Message 1 of 130 , Jul 15, 2003
      Mark, It's on Kingsboro Ave north of where the tracks crossed at E.
      Eleventh Ave. and on the west side of the street on the south-west corner of
      Kingsboro and Academy Place. The silk mill is just south of the building
      and I believe the former Elks Lodge elk is out front. You won't mistake the
      place when you see it. Parking is in the rear and there is an adequate
      amount.

      PKL

      Message 130 of 130 , Jun 24, 2004
        Joe,

        I've been meaning to thank you for that comment! It all started
        with me wanting to share my FJ&G collection with people. I thought
        the web was a great spot, and look. I found that there are more
        FJ&G fans out there than myself! I've also met some great people!
        I'm so glad I decided to post my FJ&G pictures 7 years ago!

        For those of you on the fence about attending this August's get-together,
        DO IT!!! We have a great time. This is a GREAT bunch of people in
        this group and when you meet people like Steve Lamora, Paul Larner,
        Walt Danylak, Glenn Williams, Mark Wilber, Malcolm Horton, Dick Finn,
        Jerry Snyder and club member Dave Refue, you come away with a great feeling!!!
        Take the time and join us this year. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!
        If you are, Paul Larner will reimburse your travel expenses!!!!

        But seriously folks, do attend. You won't regret it! I look forward
        to our get together all year! I hate the wait, but it's more that worth
        it when the time comes...

        Gino DiCarlo

        p.s. I haven't heard from Uncle Leo!!!