Re: [FJGRailroad] No new postings

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
      Okay i have been off line for a while. What time are we meeting and can i
      get a ride with someone?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
        Meet starts at 10:00 and there will plenty of space to share for
        transportation. I've usually got a back seat open and others have always
        had room. Usually we car pool anyway; more fun when you have a few to talk
        with.

        PKL

      • peter sefton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003

          Does anyone know about when Glove City Chevrolet opened and when it went out of business?