Got to get a room

  • cf76triumph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      I am planning on being there! One other thing I would like to do is
      stop at Central Hobby Supply in Syracuse on the way over from Mich. Is
      anyone from the group going to the NMRA show in Toronto? Notice was
      given that the National Train Show (Big Sales Fair) was cancelled
      because of SARS. We had talked about going, but in the last two months
      our daughter got married, we sold our house, bought a condo and moved.
      Too much work.I guess I should look back at the list of motels and
      pick one. I am giving my Sacandaga sign to Willem Monster for the
      station. I also have the fire drill sign from the trolly barn that I
      will bring.
      Saul