Re: [FJGRailroad] No new postings

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
      > The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
      > have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
      > with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
      > e-mail address is fjgbus@....
      > Saul

      You haven't missed anything Saul! I don't know where everyone went!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
        Okay i have been off line for a while. What time are we meeting and can i
        get a ride with someone?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
          Meet starts at 10:00 and there will plenty of space to share for
          transportation. I've usually got a back seat open and others have always
          had room. Usually we car pool anyway; more fun when you have a few to talk
          with.

          PKL

        • peter sefton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003

            Does anyone know about when Glove City Chevrolet opened and when it went out of business?