Re: [FJGRailroad] No new postings

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
      I know I've been busy as a one armed paper hanger until this week. Perhaps
      all the questions have been answered. Of course there will be the get
      together on the 16th of August to open up new areas of inquiry. We will be
      starting at the Fulton County Museum on Kingsboro Avenue, former Kingsboro
      School, then away forthe day to Sacandaga, Broadalbin, Vail Mills, Hagaman,
      Amsterdam, etc. with dinner at the Railyard in Gloversville as a conclusion.

      Should be a great day. Last month, after the meeting, eight of us got our
      excercise walking from the library to the soft ice cream place next to the
      Railyard for our usual ice cream cones, then as we were bursting with energy
      from the sugar high, walked south from West Fulton Street to Hill Street and
      back along the original Cayadutta right of way through Burr Hill then along
      the streets to the library. This month, after stocking up on energy with
      ice cream, we will probably go north to Kingsboro Ave and back by way of the
      belt line. Wear comfortable shoes.

      PKL

      >From: "cf76triumph" <fjgbus@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] No new postings
      >Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:02:56 -0000
      >
      >The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
      >have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
      >with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
      >e-mail address is fjgbus@....
      >Saul

    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
        > The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
        > have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
        > with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
        > e-mail address is fjgbus@....
        > Saul

        You haven't missed anything Saul! I don't know where everyone went!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
          Okay i have been off line for a while. What time are we meeting and can i
          get a ride with someone?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
            Meet starts at 10:00 and there will plenty of space to share for
            transportation. I've usually got a back seat open and others have always
            had room. Usually we car pool anyway; more fun when you have a few to talk
            with.

            PKL

          • peter sefton
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003

              Does anyone know about when Glove City Chevrolet opened and when it went out of business?