No new postings

  • cf76triumph
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
      The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
      have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
      with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
      e-mail address is fjgbus@....
      Saul
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
        I know I've been busy as a one armed paper hanger until this week. Perhaps
        all the questions have been answered. Of course there will be the get
        together on the 16th of August to open up new areas of inquiry. We will be
        starting at the Fulton County Museum on Kingsboro Avenue, former Kingsboro
        School, then away forthe day to Sacandaga, Broadalbin, Vail Mills, Hagaman,
        Amsterdam, etc. with dinner at the Railyard in Gloversville as a conclusion.

        Should be a great day. Last month, after the meeting, eight of us got our
        excercise walking from the library to the soft ice cream place next to the
        Railyard for our usual ice cream cones, then as we were bursting with energy
        from the sugar high, walked south from West Fulton Street to Hill Street and
        back along the original Cayadutta right of way through Burr Hill then along
        the streets to the library. This month, after stocking up on energy with
        ice cream, we will probably go north to Kingsboro Ave and back by way of the
        belt line. Wear comfortable shoes.

        PKL

        >From: "cf76triumph" <fjgbus@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] No new postings
        >Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:02:56 -0000
        >
        >The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
        >have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
        >with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
        >e-mail address is fjgbus@....
        >Saul

      • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
          > The last post I see is for July 4 on my computer. We have moved and I
          > have a new e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the group or
          > with my yahoo profile, or is everyone taking a summer break? My new
          > e-mail address is fjgbus@....
          > Saul

          You haven't missed anything Saul! I don't know where everyone went!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
            Okay i have been off line for a while. What time are we meeting and can i
            get a ride with someone?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
              Meet starts at 10:00 and there will plenty of space to share for
              transportation. I've usually got a back seat open and others have always
              had room. Usually we car pool anyway; more fun when you have a few to talk
              with.

              PKL

            • peter sefton
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003

                Does anyone know about when Glove City Chevrolet opened and when it went out of business?