Off topic But...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      I was in Richfield Springs this week and asked the Librarian where the train
      station was. Which one she asked and proceeded to explain that there was
      bothn the interurban and railroad depot although she could not tell where
      either was located. Using Lake Street and route 20 as a reference can
      anybody tell me where the depots were located ?

    • Malcolm Horton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
        Joseph,

        Also see Dave Nestle's book THE LEATHERSTOCKING ROUTE, centerfold maps. The passenger station was north of route #20, one block west of Lake street on the east side of the street and the freight station was a little further north and on the west side of the street.

        Malcolm Horton
        I was in Richfield Springs this week and asked the Librarian where the train
        station was. Which one she asked and proceeded to explain that there was
        bothn the interurban and railroad depot although she could not tell where
        either was located. Using Lake Street and route 20 as a reference can
        anybody tell me where the depots were located ?

        Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
        Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
        http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/j2LplB/TM