Re: [FJGRailroad]

  • LeeDarshi Morelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      Rich,

      Yes, I do not remember having heard about the endeavor, but since the afternoon paper folded years ago, I have been pissed at Gannett and do not read their morning paper as much. Plus, I don't get home from work early enough to catch local tv news often.

      I thought that a streetcar with overhead power source was both a streetcar as well as a trolley. If I ever get to NO, I have to ride the streetcars!

      I have not been to the Trolley Museum in Kennebunk ME. Does it have much operating equipment? Do you know if they have a website?