Re: [FJGRailroad] Get Together

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 94 , May 9 3:37 AM
      Gino-Where is the Railyard in Broadalbin? My son and his family lives in
      Broadalbin and I think I will try it next time Im up there. Is there
      still any rail intact in Broadalbin or is it completely gone? Mark
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora