Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Summer Get-Together

  • Richard Finn
    Message 1 of 36 , May 5, 2003
      Probably.  We will Upstate the following weekend to go to the Travers (8/23) with Marty and Bev Davis.  My Honey doesn't want to travel 2 weekends in a row, so I am considering visiting some nice spot during the week between FJ&G and Travers.

      Will let you know.  Thanks

      Rich

      "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

       Well, so far I see Glenn, Malcolm, Uncle Leo, Joe Klapp and Paul.
      How about you out there Rich Finn?  What's it look like to you?
      Steve Lamora, how's that date for you?  Andy Fusco?  Still waiting
      Walt, what do you say?

      Message 36 of 36 , May 7, 2003
        We wont be seeing Andy Fusco this year. Andy has family
        commitments and make it. I do hope we will see you Rich!