Re: Summer Get-Together

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 36 , May 4, 2003
      It appears that August 16 is the date of our next get-together.
      Should we all meet at the box car on Fulton Street as usual, or
      select another location closer to the Amsterdam/Hagaman area? Since
      most everyone knows where the box car is, that might be the best
      location to meet. From there we can car-pool to the Amsterdam/Hagaman
      area. Plan to be at the box car no later than 10 am so we can get
      started asap. As for lunch, why not find a place in the
      Amsterdam/Hagaman area instead of returning to Gloversville.

      This year I plan to notify all the local newspapers, radio stations
      and TV stations of our get-together. Maybe we can pickup a few more
      members in the local area. As far as I'm concerned, the more the
      merrier.

      Walt
      Message 36 of 36 , May 7, 2003
        We wont be seeing Andy Fusco this year. Andy has family
        commitments and make it. I do hope we will see you Rich!