RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Summer Get-Together

    Message 1 of 36 , May 2, 2003
      Well, so far I see Glenn, Malcolm, Uncle Leo, Joe Klapp and Paul.
      How about you out there Rich Finn? What's it look like to you?
      Steve Lamora, how's that date for you? Andy Fusco? Still waiting
      Walt, what do you say?

      Message 36 of 36 , May 7, 2003
        We wont be seeing Andy Fusco this year. Andy has family
        commitments and make it. I do hope we will see you Rich!