RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Summer Get-Together

    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2003
      Maybe that will be a day when you will be at camp and be able to attend the
      get together Steve!  See, you should have stayed at the Post Office! (Joking!)
      I'm sure your wife has said that to you...

      Message 36 of 36 , May 7, 2003
        We wont be seeing Andy Fusco this year. Andy has family
        commitments and make it. I do hope we will see you Rich!