Re: [FJGRailroad] AC&N, Washout Road

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 20, 2003
      The Gazette newspaper article, which was written by Norman "Pink" Wurz,
      listed the stations from Amsterdam to Schenectady as: DeGraff, Truax,
      Teller, Schiller, Lock 10, Cranesville, Swart Hill, Sanitarium, Waterhouse,
      Tourena, Hoffman, Van Eps, Johnson, Lock 9, Reynolds, Substation, Urban,
      Birches, Rectors, Larrabee, Halfway, Wyatt, Hutchinson, Bryant, Pine,
      Hardins, Carpenter, Tower Nine, Wilmarth, Scotia, Sand Bank, and

      Note that "Substation" is on the west side of Urban. It probably didn't show
      on any timetables because only the operators needed to get off there.

      Malcolm Horton