Re: [FJGRailroad] Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 16, 2003
      Im on vacation next week,so there might be chance for me to come up for
      it. Anything on the agenda? Mark
    • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 21, 2005
        Thank you for the information.
         I got an e mail from PKL informing me as well.
         Is he one of the webmasters also ?  This site is interesting at times seems more like a chat site than a post message board .  Does the chat room ever entertain anyone ? Phil