Re: FJ&G Movie

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2003
      <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
      Good luck bidding on this! The guy who is high bidder owns
      an antique shop and he'll go pretty high to get it!

      The movie sold for $30.87, which I guess isn't too bad. It sold to
      the guy Gino mentioned as owning the antique shop.

      By the way, does anyone know who 5cents at netsync.net is? He has
      been bidding on a lot of FJ&G items lately.

      Walt
    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2003
        > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino"
        > <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > Good luck bidding on this! The guy who is high bidder owns
        > an antique shop and he'll go pretty high to get it!
        >
        > The movie sold for $30.87, which I guess isn't too bad. It sold to
        > the guy Gino mentioned as owning the antique shop.
        >
        > By the way, does anyone know who 5cents at netsync.net is? He has
        > been bidding on a lot of FJ&G items lately.
        >
        > Walt

        The last copy he won was selling for $75.00 at his antique shop!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2003
          He must still have it or there is a very disappointed buyer.

          PKL